Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life After Death

Hello there,
This is my first post on my blog. I would like to share certain facts of life that I learned in the past.

Couple of weeks ago I heard on BBC an interview with David Eagleman a neuro scientist about life after death. Which was very intriguing and stimulating truth about life after death. This opens up of our vast ignorance about our purpose of life on earth. Please follow the links and listen to the whole interview and let me know what do you think. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00551mb







c

4 comments:

  1. Hi i think i know you this website is the best in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting, i think you should create more blogs, these are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have just finished listening to your podcast, and i think this is a very interesting topic. I would definitely like to hear your view on this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative.Thanks for sharing.We have learned a lot. Will be checking back daily for more interesting topics.

    ReplyDelete